Friday, October 7, 2011

Five for Friday

A little something I'm working on. Gonna try a Five for Friday post. I'm not very good at keeping up with things, so we'll see how long this lasts. What is filling my thoughts on this Friday?

5. New skin care remedies: I'm always trying to find ways to combat breakouts. Mostly because when I have them, I can't leave them alone, which leads to scarring. So I was beyond happy when the counter lady suckered me into buying Clinique's Even Better dark spot corrector. It has worked on old spots, but the price was a little high for Miss Unemployed (approx $45 for 1oz).  But then to find Garnier's Skin Renew dsc at Targ at $12 for 1.7oz?! Gosh, I love a deal, especially if it works...TBC

4. Crazy NE weather: yesterday, I was thisclose to turning the heat on for the first time since March. Sat and Sun are supposed to be record breaking. Hello 80s! Global warming anyone?

3. American Horror Story: I was so excited for this premiere. After seeing it, I'm now scared to watch the 2nd episode, or have a husband, or buy a house, or move. I'm just plain terrified.

2. The Ides of March: I could pretend I'm torn between being under the Clooney/Gosling spell or really being interested in a political thriller. Please, even half of their faces are hot, I'm in it for the eye candy!


1. My Rebes is a grownup! Congrats to Beck and her growing family on the purchase of their beautiful Virginian home! After weeks of "maybes", "almosts" and "not quite yets", they official closed today and got the keys to their first house. Now that I have my own room, gotta book a flight!

Bonus for the inaugural FFF:

Suri's Burn Book:  I came across this amazing site over the summer, but then lost track of it. Luckily for me, and now you, the lovely Jessica B reminded me of just how hilarious it is. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment