Sunday, October 9, 2011

The best birthdays are the ones where I get something

I was a nanny for what seems like forever, but it was probably more like 9-10years. I worked with many different families, some were crazy, some were really nice. My best and longest family was the one with Megan, who I looked after for almost 6 years. I started with her when she was as chubby 18 month old, and on Tuesday she turned 8! 8! Yesterday she had a pirate themed birthday party with a bunch of other elementary rugrats. To say I am still exhausted 24 hours later is quite an understatement.

But the best part of the day? When my mom showed up with a gift for me: a freaking Burberry trench coat! Of course, seeing as we're in the middle of a fall heat wave, I have to sit on this bad larry til the next downpour. But that does not extinguish my excitement one freaking bit!

Thanks Pammy!


Oh, and Happy Birthday to Megan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment