Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I gotta say it was a good day



Does this man not freak you out? I watched his new show the other night before bed, and I had some creepy dreams. The face with the voice does serious damage, FYI.
Creepster host of Sweet Genius on the Food Network
Even with the bad sleep, I had a pretty good Tuesday. I made some returns at Target. While there I also got a Starbucks to bring around while I shopped. I decided on the Pumpkin Spice Frappucino. Good choice. When the guy handed me my drink he said "you're all set", I was confused because I could have sworn I had not paid him. Then he told my the register was down, so I got that pup for free!! Dammit, I knew I should have gotten the Venti!

After Targ, I got my nails done and then made an expensive trip to the grocery store. It had been about a week since I saw my g'parents, so I swung by there too. My sweet, fragile "Bump", gave me $10 as I was leaving, and then Nan walked me to the door and hand me a C-note. I love that woman. But shhh, don't tell my g'father.
I <3 my grandparents!
 Last night, we also had our Glee night again. This time Gwen made apple crisp (w/ pumpkin ice cream) and pumpkin beer! So amazing! Wish I could say the same thing about the GD episode though. Another let down. I've decided I'm giving it 2 more episodes to give me 4 Top 40/current songs that I actually know and like. If not, I'm done with Ryan Murphy and his damn glee club. The preview for next week's show seems to have Coldplay's Fix You. Amazing song! That's 1 down, 3 to go.
Homemade apple crisp with pumpkin ice cream....yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment