Saturday, September 24, 2011

Glee premiere was anything but Gleeful

On Tuesday I was so excited for the Glee premiere that I wanted to make celebratory cupcakes. I found this adorable recipe online. This was their final product:

Mine didn't come out exactly like above, but I don't think I did too bad, presentation wise:
View photo.JPG in slide show
Also in the pic are the Slushies Gwen made...with cherry vodka...better than at McKinley High, I'm sure!

After watching however, I wasn't so excited. The song choices were a major snooze, and I'm annoyed that both Sam and Zizes both got super quick and dumb absense explanations.

Today, I came across this little YouTube ditty, and realized that these 4 min were more entertaining than the 45+ min of the actual show. Sesame Street is still bringing it...



The Letter G












No comments:

Post a Comment