Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ms. Kearns to Mrs. Corr


My Gwendy got hitched!
Last Friday, my wonderful friend Gwen and her longtime bf, Pat tied the knot! I had a great time, as I obs expected. They had a photo booth AND a candy bar. What more could a girl want? I brought my forever friend Katie, as my date. She's sarcastic, opinionated and doesn't take shit from anyone; we get along famously! Gwen looked absolutely beautiful (no surprise there) and Pat cleaned up pretty well. They just bought, fixed up and will be moving into their first home upon return from their Mexican honeymoon. Quite an eventful time for these two! Congrats and Best Wished Gwendy!!! Can't wait for Glee night and book club at the Ocho! xoxo

PS: look at her freaking amazing wedding shoes!

Kate Spade delights!

No comments:

Post a Comment