Friday, July 29, 2011

Great Friends and the AFC East

SPORTS

THANK GOD!! Nnamdi Asomugha signed with the Eagles. So now I don't have to listen to the dumb ass Jets scream from the podium about how they are the best team in the league and my personal favorite: "Super Bowl or Bust". Shut your face. I hate you.


The Patriots reclamation project continues. It seems like every few years the Pats grab a player that seems to be heading towards a life outside of the NFL. Dillon, Moss, or even Harrison and Seau. Those all seems to pan out for the most part. Dillon and Harrison got rings. Seau and Moss were part of the 16-0 season. Not too shabby. I've learned my lesson and I hope the Pats have too. An undefeated season is nice, but a Super Bowl is the end game. Get 'er done.


LIFE

As the years go on, my list of good friends that I really want to see and spend time with, is dwindling. But I honestly couldn't be happier. I'm so over/too old for trying to keep friendship together when they're obviously not important to one or both people anymore. I'm all set. The friends I have are great and I love them.



Tonight I'm heading to a pre-wedding (no bachelorette party) dinner for Gwendy. She is getting married in 3 weeks and I'm so excited for her. I'm also super excited for guacamole and margaritas that await me.

No comments:

Post a Comment