Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Iceland or Bust

Sitting at Logan, impatiently waiting to fly off to the land of fire and ice. Tim manned up and brought me in, such a good guy he is. He dropped me off at 6:15 and I was checked in and through security by 6:35. My flight doesn't board until 7:55 for a 8:35 departure. Needless to say, I'm gonna drain my iPhone battery before I get on the damn plane. I have mags to read, but just like at home, I'm kind I'd over reading right now. I literally have a stack of about 10 magazines on my floor begging to be held. I won't end up reading on the plane either because, even though I should try to sleep so I get myself on the right schedule, I can't wait to see the movie options! For some reason I think I'm getting "free movies", which couldn't be further from the truth, I'd I watch 4 roundtrip, that's about $165 a movie. So, certainly not complementary. I will having a nontraditional holiday this year, which I'm pretty happy about. I can't wait for the amazing things we will see and do! Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment