Saturday, October 29, 2011

Five for Friday

To me there is nothing better than a cute guy with a killer sense of humor. I've noticed that NBC is pumping them out like they have some kind of hot, funny guy factory. Say hello to my Mount Rushmore of adorableness:

Jason Sudeikis

Will Arnett

Joel McHale

Seth Meyers

                  
 Other things that caught my eye this week:  
  • Kendall Jenner will have a Sweet 16 special on E! Hey, if you don't try to make money off your child's rite of passage then what kind of mother are you?
Either you want it short or you want it long. You can't have it both ways.
  • Mullets are funny in a "ha ha" kind of way. Mullet dresses are funny in a "your dress is freaking stupid" kind of way.

  • If I see one more Facebook status that reads like this: "I herd the wether is prolly to cold for us to go to there party" or some other version of stupidity, I might have to tear my own eyes out.

  • Don't even get me started on Halloween. As I've been saying for years: it's just an excuse for girls to dress like sluts and guys to wear makeup without having their sexuality questioned. Call me when a real holiday comes around, one where I get a free meal or tons of booze.

  • Congrats to the St. Louis Cardinals for their WS win! If my team isn't in it, National League all the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment